Hamilton Elite FC is proud to offer a Soccer Program for youth and adult players ages 3-23 years old. Our programs include the following:
- College U23 Teams geared for our college players looking to keep their foot on the ball during their off season
- Academy Program U14 – U18 designed for the player looking to prepare and continue playing soccer in college, teams train 3 days a week and are professional coached and trained
- Premier Program U8-U18 professional trained and coached with a minimum of 2 days a week training sessions allows players to prepare themselves for playing soccer after High School and into College.
- Travel Program U8-U18 typically will be Coached by a Parent volunteer with the assistance of a minimum of 1 day a week training will be conducted by one of the clubs professional training. Additional training and games will be by a Volunteer.
- Elite Development Program U7-U8 – This program is designed to transition players from the recreation program and prepare them to begin playing competition at a higher level. Teams are provided professional coaching and training along with some local travel to festivals and games.
- Recreation/Intramural Soccer Ages 3-12 this 7 week program provides professional training for the age groups every Saturday and Volunteer Coaches may provide additional training nights and will coach the players during our Tuesday Night Light Games. All players are provided with a full uniform kit (Jersey, Shorts, Socks) and Referees provided for the games played on Tuesdays Nights.
Recreation and Intramural Soccer Program
3-4 Year Olds First Kick Clinic every Saturday
5-12 Year Olds Training every Saturday with added Tuesday Night Games
All training sessions are done at the Hickory Street fields, located at 5714 Hickory Street, Mays Landing NJ 08330
All players are required to wear shin guards and socks that cover the shin guards. Soccer cleats are recommended.
Program Additions – Tuesday Night Lights
Ages 5-12 will be playing Real Games every Tuesday Night
Be a part of a team
Show your skills during the game
Hamilton Elite FC Uniform Kits provided
We need Volunteer Coaches – No experience necessary
Call David Getter 609-703-7508 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Volunteers are needed to help keep the soccer program running smoothly! There are a variety of ways you can help out.
Volunteering is a great way to strengthen the community, meet new people, and provide an organized and fun program for your child to enjoy.